Sunday, October 29, 2006

Time for some pictures!

Ok, it took a while, but I finally have internet access at mi casa, so I uploaded some pictures! Click on any photo at the top of the screen and you'll be able to see them all. Also, since I'll be online more often, you can try to catch me on msn messenger. If you want me to add you to my contact list, email me your info.
It's a little bit cloudy here today, I think it might rain tonight. It is so cool to stand on the beach at night and look out into the Caribbean Sea and watch the lightning strike, miles away from the shore. It lights up the whole sky, and for a brief second, you can see the blue water, and all the anchored boats rocking back and forth.
If you want to see a bit more about the villa where I'm living, they have a website: http://www.los-corales-villas.com/
xoxo
janet

No comments: